Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday, June 8th --- Daybook

FOR TODAY as part of The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... it's cloudy, but my hosta are blooming -- lovely pink bells!

I am thinking... about the intro to scuba diving class I'm attending tonight.

I am thankful for... my lovely daughter and the progress she is making.

From the kitchen... is the realization that I must clean out the refrigerator, or open a lab.

I am creating... My 1st Quilt Ever (still) and a new granny square afghan.

I am going... to run errands this afternoon.

I am reading... The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson

I am hoping... for some pool time this afternoon.

I am hearing... the sad news of the missing 2nd grader, on the news.



Here is a picture from our trip to the St. Louis Zoo. I think I would like to have a family of prairie dogs living in my backyard -- just for the entertainment value!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.