Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Feel Good Friday -- October 8, 2010





How can I not feel good today!?!


The weather is beautiful. Pleasantly cool this morning, with sun and warmer temps in the afternoon. The finches are at my bird feeder now, and earlier it was blue jays and doves. Add to that today I am a guinea pig client for a new cleaning service here in town! Three lovely ladies showed up at my house this morning to deep clean my house at a discounted rate! And oh how my house needs cleaning! Of course I've spent the entire week picking up and putting away, but I did not clean a thing (well, okay, I did dust the desk and the movie cabinet!). I am trying really hard not to worry about what they are saying about me in the back of the house  -- "What a filthy house? Who lives this way?" -- etc.


Anyway once they finish, my house will be picked up and clean -- a rare occurrence in my home! Yes it will cost me some $$$, but I'm betting it will be worth it!


So my FGF is the clean house I'm going to enjoy this afternoon and weekend.






Feel Good Friday is hosted by The Girl Next Door Grows Up.

5 comments:

  1. Melanie I hear you on the beauty of the day and the wonderful feeling of a clean home! With 3 adults and three indoor animals and too much stuff it is a never ending job that never gets finished or at times even done!

    TGIF and have good weekend!

    My FGF today is twofold

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the weekend and the beautiful day! My maid is unfortunately my hubby and he walks off the job frequently when the kids don't help. We have a sign that says "Darn, I cleaned my house yesterday, too bad you missed it!"

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how good it feels when the house is all clean. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you pre-clean? Did you?! I would. I am good and dusting and vacumming, but I forget to look up high a lot when I dust!

    I am excited for your clean house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is so happy and uplifting! I hope you had a good weekend!
    Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting on my post! I will be reading all of the entries in The Girl NExt Door Grows Up's contest entries because there is so much talent out there, I don't want to miss a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.