Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook . . . October 12th

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...the sun is just coming up, but we have clouds and the possibility of some rain today. We need it.

I am thinking...that the next few weeks are going to be crazy busy, but lots of fun!

I am thankful for...my clean house! I forget how much it helps my mood to have the WHOLE house clean at once. Do you think my insurance company would cover maid service as part of my mental health coverage?

From the learning rooms...ds has another American History test today. I hope he does better than he has on the last two.

From the kitchen...I found a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins. I'm hoping to get motivated to make them today.

I am wearing...my chintz robe and knockoff Crocs.

I am creating...not much right now. I'm on a hiatus until we get back from our anniversary trip.

I am going...to spend the day with my bf. I don't know what we'll do, but I know it will be fun!

I am reading...The English American  (still!)

I am hoping...we gut that rain they are promising. A rainy day at home could be really good : )

I am hearing...the dogs asking for breakfast. Crickets outside my window and stillness.

Around the house...the bathroom is coming along. The drywall is up and mudding has begun. We picked out paint this weekend, a lovely blue gray.

One of my favorite things...having a clean house! (Did I mention that already?)

A few plans for the rest of the week...finishing my online PADI course; packing; Bible study

Here is a picture for thought that I am sharing...


Where I will be spending lots of time next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.