Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window . . . it is glorious! Seventy degrees and sunny with light ENE winds. The door is opened so I can feel the breeze and hear the birds : )

I am thinking . . . about learning how to use my time in a way that I enjoy. I am so caught up in making sure everyone else is happy and content that I forget to check on me! I'm trying to do better.

I am thankful for . . . the outdoor pool at the YMCA. I love going and getting my exercise in and then lounging at the pool, reading and relaxing in the sun.

From the learning rooms . . . a quiet, relaxed schedule. Some reading and working on definitions for the upcoming AP classes: Intro to College Psych and Human Geography.

From the kitchen . . . lots of fish! We've had tilapia, salmon, trout, and shrimp in the last week or so. 

I am wearing . . . cotton pj pants and a blue tank top.

I am creating . . . Nothing much at all. I was working on that shawl for a friend's mother and I've run out of yarn and CAN'T find more! Oh no!

I am going . . . to work on the house some more and try to figure out how to do lap quilting. Any suggestions? 

I am reading . . . still working on Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I started reading The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood. It's better than I expected.

I am hoping . . . to figure out how to get my boys to put away their toys! 

I am hearing . . . birdies chirping and intermittent chatting by dd as she gets ready for her day. Ds is quiet because he's reading this morning.

Around the house . . . we are suffering from chaos! Everyone seems to be in the middle of projects and things so no housework is getting done. The downside of summer. 

One of my favorite things . . . good food! I love it when I'm really in the mood to plan and prepare great meals.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . swimming, sunning, and reading. Figuring out that lap quilting. Any help out there?

Here's a picture for thought I'm sharing . . .


We're all so fond of dh's fashion style!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.