Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Study, Part 1b

(warning: adult content)

He grabs my upper arms and tosses me on the floor. I'm 5 years old and small for my age. He is a college senior -- engaged, pre-med, heading to medical school where he will ultimately become a neurologist and psychiatrist. I don't know what is happening. I inhale and prepare to scream. He clamps his left hand over my mouth. There is fumbling around my panties. I feel his belt buckle and the teeth of his zipper. Suddenly there is something hot and hard being pressed against me where my panties should be. IT HURTS! He pushes again and again. He is making sounds, maybe saying something. I can't understand him. I can't see his face. She has turned her back to me (us). It seems to go on forever. I try to get away, but it hurts worse if I move, so I stop. Eventually something changes. He stops moving and all of his weight is on me. I am sweating. I am scared. I am alone. He pushes up on his hands and looks at me. He smiles at me, but it is not a happy smile. Then he licks the right side of my face. He  pushes himself off of me and walks away. He is whistling. He seems happy. She turns around and looks at me. She is crying. I don't know why. He didn't hurt her!

I hear water running in the bathroom and more whistling. He comes out and tosses a towel to her. "Clean her up," he says and walks away. He doesn't look back. She wipes me off and wipes up the rug. She tells me to go wash my face. I go to the bathroom and rub cold water on my face. When I come out, she is gone too. I am alone.


I told know one. I had no words to describe what had happened. How is it that no one noticed?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.