Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook -- July 13

FOR TODAY as part of The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... it is rainy and MUCH cooler.

I am thinking... about dinner company tomorrow night.

I am thankful for... a roof that doesn't leak.

From the learning rooms... German II and more ACT prep.

From the kitchen... an empty refrigerator that calls for a trip to the grocery.

I am creating... much in my head, but nothing in reality.

I am going... to talk today.

I am reading... The Killing Floor by Lee Child.

I am hoping... for this strange fever to go away!

I am hearing... doggie toenails on the wooden floor.

Around the house... bathroom stuff EVERYWHERE! We are demo-ing before a re-do.

One of my favorite things... feeling productive.

Here's a picture my dd sent me from her recent visit to Lincoln's home. She knows I like tea sets. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.