Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for . . . 

1. A message on the benefits of confession and sharing with fellow servants.
2. Breakthroughs and realizations.
3. Good friends to have fun and serious times with.
4. A planned weekend away with my dh and friends.
5. My therapist.
6. Intelligence and the ability to articulate my thoughts and feelings. 
7. My son and his girlfriend who make me laugh with joy.
8. Creative hands provided by the ultimate Creator.
9. Balance.
10. Suffering/Recovery . . . life requires both.

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
~ Psalm 100:4 (ESV)


Thankful Thursday is brought to you by Spiritually Unequal Marriage. 



5 comments:

  1. ooh, balance - that's a good one. as someone who could stand a healthy dose of moderation, i know how important it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of blessings! Have a wonderful day!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list - so much to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing.

    Living for Him, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your weekend is extraordinary...Like our LORD! May you see his hand in it all!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.