Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Feel Good Friday -- February 4, 2011



It's another FGF! Over at The Girl she was blogging in French! I hope that's not going to become a requirement, as I only speak English. LOL!


Anyway here are my 5 for this Friday:


1. Monday I went to the doctor afraid I might have pleurisy. The feel good part of this is I didn't. I had something with a name so long, I can't even remember it! More good news -- it wasn't serious and a few doses of anti-inflammatory meds have just about cleared it up.


2. Tuesday was spent with 2 of my besties. We talked, we vented, we crafted, we solved all the world issues (if only they would ask us!), and we ate. A pretty much perfect day, except for that ridiculously cold rain.


3. This is may be obsessive, but hugely fun!

I have become a constant crocheter of late. It's fun and productive. 

4. Yesterday after my Bible study class, I went to the library to pick up a couple of books they had on hold for me. Then I just wandered around for a while. It's nice to go to the library and know I won't be asked for help. I kind of like just being a patron!

5. I think (hope) this is/will be a feel good opportunity. This afternoon I meet for my first training session with a personal trainer to help get this somewhat flabby body into a little better shape. Hope I feel good AFTER I meet with the trainer! LOL!

Link up at The Girl Next Door Grows Up for more Feel Good Friday posts.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors in you crochet projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocheting used to be one of my hobbies, yours are beautiful. Good Luck with the trainer and I am so happy you medical problem can be handled with meds.

    Dollycas

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know she wrote in French because of me. And I think we should make it a requirement. No, then people wouldn't come back. PLus, I get enough of that all day!! Thanks for reading me over at the girl next door's!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.