Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Presents with a Purpose

Each year my home congregation, Otter Creek Church, holds a sale in November to raise money for various charities and benevolent programs. This year the sale will be November 16th at The Well, so I've been feverishly crocheting to help support Youthreach International. Here are a few of my projects with links to patterns. If you're in the Nashville area on the 16th I encourage you to come by and shop. It's a great way to do some Christmas shopping, and each gift you buy will serve a dual purpose.





These are infinity cowls. I used this pattern as a jumping off place, but used smaller yarn and hook, and I made them a bit longer.


Of course I had to make a shawl, because I am crazy about them! I used the half granny square shawl pattern for this one. I'm not sure I want this one to sell!


This is a double infinity scarf. It is supposed to be made in wool, but as I am allergic to wool (can't breathe), I made it up in acrylic. Here's the pattern.

I have 2 more projects in process: another shawl and a mandala. Hopefully I'll have those ready for next week, along with a few other non-crochet items. Stop by the sale from 9 to 2 on November 16th if you can. You won't be sorry!


linking up with Made by You Monday


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.