Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Feel Good Friday -- March 11, 2011


Weekends are supposed to about fun. This weekend may or may not be fun. 

Dh and I are going to a seminar. All day Friday, all day Saturday, and 6 hours on Sunday.

It's a topic that could be really fun and interesting. But then again it could be boring or even lead to an argument.

The work we've had to do in advance was not fun. It didn't start a fight between dh and me, but it could have.

We've been told there will be homework to be done during lunch on Friday.

There will be more homework on Friday night and Saturday night.

Does that sound like fun?

I'll let you know next week if it was fun or not.

(I hope this helps you have a Feel Good Friday!)



For more Feel Good Friday posts, swing on over to lia sophia tomgirl. Link up and leave a comment : )

2 comments:

  1. Nothing worse than having to give up an ENTIRE weekend. Hope it's worth it! Thanks for stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm holding for it to be fun for you both.
    My husband and I used to go to weekend format psychology classes. We almost always fought on Fridays before we went. By Sunday we would be in such a lovely loving place.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.