Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Feel Good Friday -- March 4, 2011


It's definitely Feel Good Friday around here!

I invited people over to our house that I'd never met before.

I didn't worry that the house wasn't perfect.

Dd cleaned on Wednesday and helped me finish up a few things on Thursday.

I planned food I could make with my eyes closed (well practically).

I used (gasp) bottled salad dressing.

I did not turn into the shrieking shrew 1 hour before the guests arrived.

I did not run myself ragged.

I did not get angry when the guests got lost and were a little late.

I did enjoy conversation and food.

I did believe the guests when they said they enjoyed it.

I am having a true Feel Good Friday!

I hope you are too.

(check out Mellie's Kitchen for pictures and recipes from the dinner.)


For more Feel Good Friday posts, swing on over to lia sophia tomgirl. Link up and leave a comment : )

6 comments:

  1. As I said yesterday...a VERY Successful day. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was and thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have felt all those ways when entertaining. I'm so happy for you that you pulled off all the positive ones. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great day!!!

    This is so me...
    I did not turn into the shrieking shrew 1 hour before the guests arrived. lol

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.