Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook -- March 29th

FOR TODAY
Outside my window . .  . it is sunny and cool. Hello Mr. Sun! It's been a while.

I am thinking . . . that I need to figure out what the blue funk is. I've been having some "memory" pain again, so that's not a fun sign.

I am thankful for . . . SUNSHINE and the waffles I made the kids for breakfast this morning.

From the learning rooms . . . we are already counting down the days until summer vacation -- 44 days!

From the kitchen . . . some new recipes in the past week. I'll be posting some at Mellie's Kitchen later this week.

I am wearing . . . dh's heavy robe. Mine's in the laundry and I didn't want to be cold!

I am creating . . . a shawl for KFH's mother. 

I am going . . . to my 2nd film noir class on Friday afternoon. We'll be watching Double Indemnity which is one my favorites.

I am reading . . . The Pig Did It by Joseph Caldwell.

I am hoping . . . to deep clean my bedroom this week. The dust and dust bunnies are taking over, and my quilt and duvet definitely need to be washed.

I am hearing . . . my doggies asking (begging, pleading, demanding) for breakfast.

Around the house . . . dh has been working hard on the vanity for the bathroom. It is beautiful! I'll post pictures once it is fully installed.

One of my favorite things . . . is Sunday afternoon naps.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . taking Etta to the vet to have some bumps rechecked; back to Bible study; and film noir class on Friday.

Here's a picture for thought I'm sharing . . .



My little workspace.



2 comments:

  1. Your workspace is nice, but the view out the window would distract me too much! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.