Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook -- March 15th

FOR TODAY
Outside my window . . . it is gray and chilly, but the scenery is nice. A gazebo with a red tin roof sits on the bank of a stream.

I am thinking . . . that a little more sleep would be nice.

I am thankful for . . . time with dd, and time to focus on me.

From the learning rooms . . . IT'S SPRING BREAK!

From the kitchen . . . I'm off kitchen duty this week while dd and I are staying at The Tennessee Fitness Spa for the week.

I am wearing . . . my swimsuit, work out pants and a long sleeve t-shirt.

I am creating . . . a new attitude about myself.

I am going . . . to spend the day exercising and then some relaxing.

I am hoping . . . to be energized by this experience and stay motivated once I get home.

I am hearing . . . just the tapping of the keyboard.

Around the house . . . the boys are on their own with the puppies. Wonder what it will look like when I get home?



One of my favorite things . . . TEA! They have a wonderful selection of teas to try here at the spa, so that's a nice pick me up after a day of hard work.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . exercise, healthy eating, a massage and a pedicure.

Here's a picture for thought I'm sharing . . .

The Beautiful and Historic Natural Bridge...  This historic site is the only known double span natural bridge formation in the world. It is a purely natural formation that was formed over millions of years by nature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.