Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday -- March 10, 2011


It's Thankful Thursday and the thing I am most grateful for today is that my dh is home from his business trip, safe and sound. 

Things have been extra stressful for me for the past week or more. Dh's work situation is usually pretty calm, but it's been nutty lately. A trip this week has hopefully resolved some of the stress. 

I have been having some chronic pain again. Pain is always draining and stressful for me -- I guess for anyone. This kind of pain often precedes more memories of abuse. This is not a happy thought!

But wait this is supposed to be Thankful Thursday not Whiny Thursday!

I am grateful for much:

-- a good congregation of people to worship and learn with

-- my Bible study group that meets on Thursday mornings. We are studying Colossians and it has been a really good study!

-- my bff, Linda, for just being fun and (sometimes) motivating.

-- my health. It seems that every day I hear about someone else who is suffering from some disease. My prayer is for healing for all those who are struggling.

So that's my Thankful Thursday for today. I hope your day finds you grateful for the blessings in your life.


They were also to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD. They were to do the same in the evening . . .
-- I Chronicles 23:30


To see more Thankful Thursdays head over to Iris' at Grace Alone.

1 comment:

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.