Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Feel Good Friday -- May 6, 2011


This week has been a mixed bag!
I felt blah on Sunday.
Ds has been sick all week.
Dd had exams.
The weather has been oddly cool.

Oh, but wait,
This is supposed to be Feel GOOD Friday!
So let me start again.
Monday -- I uncovered the top of my crafting table.

Tuesday -- my bff, Linda, helped me deep clean my bedroom.

Wednesday -- I tried out a new (to me) tea shop.

Thursday -- I finally got a chance to test out my new green lounge chair.

Friday -- ds is well enough to go back to school. Dd is finished with exams. And I am going to my bff's house to help her.

Happy Feel Good Friday to all of you!

For more Feel Good Friday posts, swing on over to lia sophia tomgirl. Link up and leave a comment : )

2 comments:

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.