Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankful Thursday -- May 12, 2011


Psalm 27:10 Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me. 

A friend texted me this reference on Sunday night. It was a comfort. My mother and I have a tenuous relationship. All the lovely references to mothers preceding Mother's Day were taking a toll on me. I love my mother and she loves me, but we have some issues that we've never been able to address and resolve. I don't want that to be my legacy with my own daughter.

On Tuesday I watched Joyce Meyer's testimonial dvd with LBB. It's really good and I encourage you to watch it if you get the opportunity, whether you have abuse in your background or not. She really impressed on me that my God is all I have ever needed. He is all ways faithful, and that is enough.

All I have needed, Thy Hand
hath provided, Great is Thy
FAITHFULNESS
Lord Unto Me


See more Thankful Thursday posts at Women Taking a Stand.

2 comments:

  1. Amen -- God is truly all we need. I pray that He continues to draw you close. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is able to heal the wounds we have received.
    I pray that God will continue bring healing and blessing to you as you give a mother's guidance to your children.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.