3. The meaning of your name…does it suit you?
According to Behind the Name, Melanie means "black, dark". I've known that for years. I also know I was named after Melanie Wilkes, just like the article says. But wait a minute, I've already done this one for Mama Kat. You can read it here.
So let's start again.
5. Share a list of some of your most recent favorite things.
1. New teas to try. Okay I might have gone a bit overboard on this one.
2. New tea mugs. I really only meant to buy one. But they came in sets of 2 and they were really cute and I had a gift card . . .
3. I'm still in love with my new/old Hoosier cabinet.
4. This little corner in my office/nook.
5. This new recipe that was super easy and yummy, especially for a cold winter night. I served it with apple/chicken sausages.
linking up with Writer's Workshop