Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

30 Questions . . . about Me!

Made More Beautiful put this questionnaire up on her blog, and I thought it might be fun to answer the questions and see if my readers wanted to participate. So copy -- paste -- answer and then come back and add your link to the comments!

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Michelangelo
2. What has been your favorite age so far? tough question! I'd have to go with now for self actualization, but late twenties were great for strength and endurance!
3. Where did you meet your husband? doing a play in college -- The Music Man
4. How many children do you have? 2
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? frequently before I was mom, less in later years
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? eyes -- the window to the soul
7. What really turns you off? self importance
8. What do you order at Starbucks? nonfat Chai latte or Pumpkin Spice Steamer or Mocha Peppermint latte (decaf)
9. What is your biggest mistake? not having sought out more help in parenting
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? a singer or a teacher
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I hunch when I type.
12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Sometimes we still pop in a kiddie movie like How to Train Your Dragon or Despicable Me.
13. Did you have braces? yes as an adult
14. Favorite Social Network? Facebook -- although it does annoy me lately!
15. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? my husband brings me flowers for random reasons
16. When do you know when it’s love? when I realized I wanted to be with him even when he annoyed me!
17. Do you speak any other languages? random bits of German and Spanish
18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? NO!
19. What magazines do you read? Whole Living and Entertainment Weekly
20. What is playing on your iPod right now? Sheryl Crow
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? yes
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? yes
23. Do you watch MTV? No -- I have what is jokingly referred to as "amish" cable. We only have about 12 channels.
24. What’s something that really annoys you? dishonesty
25. Which television show you were sad to say goodbye to? Firefly
26. Can you dance? it depends on who you ask!
27. What’s your favorite place in the world? Bad Ischl, Austria
28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? no, but I've ridden with my son and my husband on separate occasions
29. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? the obvious answer is Jesus, but I would love to talk with Leonardo da Vinci.
30. If you could change one thing in the world for your child, what would it be? that compassion would become the norm

Your turn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.