Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

:: right now ::

following SouleMama's inspiration . . . 
:: right now, I am . . .
:: relishing in the peace and quiet of everyone sent on their way
:: looking forward to baking pumpkin bread and making pumpkin rice krispie treats
:: relaxed from a pleasant Sunday spent with my kids and husband
:: happy for a shift in my mood
:: enjoying planning new projects for yarn and fabric

:: anticipating creating just because I can
:: wondering what scuba diving in December will be like
:: loving my children, who are really grown ups, everyday
:: feeling blessed in my relationship with my husband. Struggles are tough, but getting through them together is SO worth it 


happy Halloween Monday to all of you!
for SouleMama's list click here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.