Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday




:: a good night's sleep

:: getting back to my exercise routine
it makes a big difference in how I feel

:: dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, etc.
when I get behind on housework, I realize
how blessed I am to have these modern
conveniences

:: the blessing of being a full-time homemaker
the flexibility is a really boon when
things don't go the way I've planned

:: new blogs to encourage me in my writing

may you find grace, peace, gratitude, 
and blessings this day and every day


for more Thankful Thursday visit Grace Alone

4 comments:

  1. love your list from the very important sleep to God blessing you to allow you to be there for your family

    come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your list! Having a new little one, I can totally relate to the having a good nights sleep! Ha.

    Stopping in from Grace Alone. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list, I too have a little one and thus the reason I am commenting during a late hour! Ah.. one day I will write about my sleep filled nights.

    Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had an exercise routine. I really need to so that my body is fit.

    Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

    Love & peace,
    <>< Iris

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.