Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday


:: an excellent lesson on Sunday!
You may listen to it here.

:: a good swim at the YMCA.
I hadn't been swimming in quite
awhile, so I was very pleased
to make it better than 3/4 of
a mile in 30 minutes.

:: considerable progress on a 
handmade Christmas gift, and
a baby gift completed before the
baby shower!

:: getting back my cooking mojo.
It's not up to full speed,
but it's definitely better than 
it had been.

:: taking better care of myself and
feeling less anxiety about it.


may you find grace, peace, gratitude, 
and blessings this day and every day


for more Thankful Thursday visit Grace Alone

5 comments:

  1. So good to be thankful for the simple little things in life! Wonderful post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a wonderful week! :) i'm not a very fast swimmer, so i'm impressed with your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really that fast. I use a kickboard and flippers!
    @Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful things to be thankful for. Thank you for sharing.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, share your cooking mojo secret. I've completely lost mine!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.