Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Made by You Monday: Menus . . . Again


Craftiness has all but disappeared in my house -- at least completed craftiness. Last week I don't think I posted at all. I was reprimanded by my bestie. Sheesh, it's a lot of stress to be responsible for 2 households! Anyway, here's this week's list. Let me warn you it is nothing exciting, but hopefully it will get food on the table -- well the counter.

Day #1 -- Provence Tilapia
Corn on the Cob
Green Beans

Day #2 -- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Stovetop Fried Potatoes
Garlic Okra

Day #3 -- Manic Meatloaf
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

Day #4 -- 4-Bean Enchiladas
Tossed Salad

Day #5 -- Breakfast for Dinner!
Eggs
Bacon
Fruit Cup
Cinnamon Toast

Day #6 -- Kitchen Sink Salad

I'll post more recipes later, but for now here's the really quick and easy one. (Don't judge!)

4-Bean Enchiladas

10 8" flour tortillas
15 oz can each: kidney beans, garbanzo beans, pinto beans, and navy or great northern beans (I use black beans instead of the garbanzo beans, but that's just a personal preference.)
11 oz can cheddar cheese soup (condensed)
8 oz can tomato sauce
10 oz can enchilada sauce
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Drain and rinse all beans. Combine beans and soup. Spoon 1/3 cup mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in a greased baking pan. Mix sauces and spoon over enchiladas. Cover with foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil, top with cheese, and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.

Serves 5

Happy eating!

link up with Skip to My Lou

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.