Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday #36


I've been having a difficult time putting thoughts into words lately.
A variety of things have interfered -- dd has been sick for 2 weeks and the doctor can't quite figure it out. Our router died 10 days ago which meant I lost my writing mojo for a few days, and I'm having trouble getting back into the routine. I started a new "schedule" for myself that moved my writing time from morning to evening. Apparently that is a very bad idea! So, all that to say I'm not sure what to say this morning.

I am thankful! Don't misunderstand, I'm just a little boggled. That happens to all of us sometimes. I don't think it's just me. I need to take a little time to stop and breathe and rest. Thinking and planning and doing are all great things, necessary things, but so are stopping and breathing and resting. So that's what I'm doing today. I'm stopping and breathing and resting and listening for God to lead me to the next what and how. I am trusting. And I am so grateful to have a God/Father who will provide.

Blessings!

linking up at Grace Alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.