Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Wonder

Wonder -- to think or speculate curiously; to doubt; to be filled with admiration, amazement, or awe.

I've seen them all. 

I've wondered about memories and events and horrors.

I've wondered if there were truth in any of the pictures that flash through my head -- sometimes still shots; sometimes in streaming video.

I've thought, speculated, and doubted.

But today, today I choose WONDER -- admiration, amazement, awe.

For the people and opportunities God puts in my path daily. For having survived the horrors. For being giving the strength to keep trying. For the intellect to investigate and determine truth. 

To WONDER at the gifts God graciously bestows on me -- the gifts he showers on me. 

And I want to hold that WONDER for the rest of the season; the rest of the year; the rest of my life.

linking up with Five Minute Friday

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words! I want to choose to be in awe at God's goodness...silent wonder and radical amazement!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.