Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Feel Good Week!

Well it's Friday again, and I'm not sure where the week has gone. It's been a crazy busy kind of week. It has also, on the whole, been a good week. For my FGF, I'm going to rehash the week for you at top speed!


Monday -- Labor Day! YMCA, a little housework, US Open, nap, grilled burgers, baked beans and chips.


Tuesday -- Dh takes the day off, swimming, Centennial Park for Bible study, lunch at San Antonio Taco Co., Ben & Jerry's, a little housework, Discover SCUBA Class from 6-8 where I actually had fun!


Wednesday -- Ds sick with a fever : (, KFH comes over to kill time, much laughter, talking and sorting of fabric (more on that later), Moe's Southwest for lunch since ds is sick (Mexican 2 days in a row -- what was I thinking!), got to talk with dd for a little while, fixed eggs for dh, church -- first Beth Moore video.


Thursday -- Ds is well!, Precept Bible class (fascinating), laundry, Beth Moore lesson, sort more fabric, laundry, Homemade Macaroni and Cheese with limas and applesauce, pick flooring for bathroom remodel, FOOTBALL, more laundry, help dh study for American history test.


Friday -- teaching my first yoga class this morning using friends as guinea pigs! (hope we're still friends when I'm done),  fabric sorting, return shoes, pick up book at library, Blue Water Scuba to pick up wet suit and sign up for classes, date night.


Whew! I'm tired all over again. Have a Feel Good Friday and a terrific weekend.


Feel Good Friday is hosted by The Girl Next Door Grows Up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm tired just reading it! Wow girl, you had quite the week!!

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one busy week!!!! That is so cool that you taught a yoga class!!!!

    My husband and I had sort of a date. We sat side by side in a booth at dinner tonight while the girls sat across from us!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.