Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook . . . September 21st

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it is bright and sunny and unseasonably hot! 

I am thinking...the upcoming weekend and my dd's visit home. I am hoping that it is a positive and productive weekend for all of us.

I am thankful for...lessons learned and relearned . . . and relearned again!

From the learning rooms...an American history test; an Anatomy & Physiology test; reading Into the Wild.

From the kitchen...the first batch of pumpkin bread was baked on Sunday. I am sure there will be many more before the season is over.

I am wearing...blue jeans and my summer/autumn tunic.

I am creating...more on My 1st Quilt Ever! I got all the pin basting done yesterday. It's about time to start quilting!?!

I am going...to chat with a friend tonight that I haven't seen in person in 25 years!

I am hoping...to exercise and get some more housework done.

I am hearing..."Walker, Texas Ranger" on the tv.

Around the house...progress is being made on the bathroom! Plumbing, electrical and subflooring all done. Go dh!

One of my favorite things...is making and following a plan. Many plans have been made lately, but few have been followed.

A few plans for the rest of the week...yoga, crafting with friends, a visit from dd, Bible studies.

Here is a  picture for thought I am sharing...
This is one of those projects that lingered for far too long in my sewing basket. I'm glad I finally finished it, because I LOVE it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.