Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Feel Good Friday -- December 3rd


I'm really late posting this one, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to share today with you guys.

Dh and I are in San Francisco. Dh had meetings all day, 
so that meant I was on my own for the day. Poor me . . . NOT!
I love a day to myself in a new city!

I started the day by lounging in bed playing on my computer
 and reading until around 9.
After a shower and some more time killing, 
I walked to Starbucks and got an apple bran muffin
 and a peppermint hot chocolate. 
I walked down Fisherman's Wharf until I found a cute little sitting area with lighted trees, geraniums and few obligatory pigeons

I sat and read and ate and drank.
It was lovely!
After that I walked around the wharf for a little while looking in the shops. Later I headed back to the hotel for a little rest 
(you know after such a strenuous morning!).
Dh called and checked in. I filled him in on my day so far. 
He doesn't get it, but he doesn't begrudge it either.

I went down and had a bowl of clam chowder and some sourdough bread.
Then back to the room for some more reading and internet puttering.
Finally a little yoga and some mindless TV viewing.
Dh called and got back to the hotel around 4 pm.

We went out wandering for a while.
Had some seafood, and walked back to the hotel.
Now I'm sitting playing on the computer again, and dh is passed out in the bed.

Just about a perfect day!

For more Feel Good Friday posts go to The Girl Next Door Grows Up.

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like bliss. A day to do whatever or nothing. I love exploring in a new place. It is the best part of travelling!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.