Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday -- December 2, 2010


I'm a little later than usual posting today.
But I have a good reason.
And that reason is a big part of my Thankful Thursday.
I'm on my way to San Francisco with my dh!
The really cool part?
I'm doing this blog from the airplane!
How fun is that!?!

Dh has a business trip and invited me to come along
for an impromptu vacation for just the two of us.

One of the benefits of my children growing up has been
the opportunities to take these little get aways.
I really like to travel, but I tend to feel guilty about too many
vacations and trips just for fun.
Dh is working on helping me break that habit.

Guilt is a continuing hold over from childhood sexual abuse.
My kids tease and say I feel guilty for global warming! 
That may be an exaggeration, but perhaps only slightly!

So for today, I am grateful to have the opportunity to explore new places.
But I'm especially grateful for my dh who makes it all possible.

Blessings of the Season!

Look for more Thankful Thursday post @ Grace Alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.