Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday -- December 9, 2010



So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. -- Colossians 2:6-7

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. -- Colossians 3:15

 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. -- Colossians 4:2

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe . . . 
-- Hebrews 12:28

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 
-- I Chronicles 16:34



This is my challenge to myself this week. Will you join me? 

They were also to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD. They were to do the same in the evening . . .
-- I Chronicles 23:30








Look for more Thankful Thursday post @ Grace Alone.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Sometimes it is difficult to be thankful... but I am truly thankful...

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.