Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday -- August 18, 2011



:: clear test results from the urologist on Tuesday

:: my fun new car that I got on Monday

:: the opportunity to visit with an out of town
friend later today

:: a lunch invitation from a friend I haven't
seen since middle school (well we called
it junior high)

:: cooler weather which is a real phenomenon
in Tennessee in August

may you find grace, peace, gratitude, 
and blessings this day and every day


for more Thankful Thursday visit Women Taking a Stand

6 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for simple things, too! I guess they're the stuff life is really made up of, so finding joy in those simple elements is pretty key!!

    Have fun with your old friend today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends.. something to be thankful for indeed! A new car.. I'd like to be envious, but I'm afraid my 16 year old car will feel slighted and start acting up lol!

    Thanks for sharing your blessings with us!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really has been hot in some parts of the country. Glad you're experiencing some great blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun to get a new car! Enjoy your blessing!

    I'm thankful for cooler weather too. It's rare in August in my part of the country, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to get together with old friends? I had lunch yesterday with a someone who I've been friends with since we were three years old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh praise God! Such a lovely list of blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.