Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Feeding the Fam

Over at inner pickle Fiona is talking about menus. I am usually an inveterate menu planner, but the past few weeks have been stressful, so there's been lots of scrounging. As I was reading her post this morning, I was working on my grocery list, so I'm participating in a limited way.


Here's what I'm planning for this week (things are still stressful around here and the weather is completely bizarre!):


Monday -- Roasted chicken, steamed broccoli, roasted potatoes and carrots
Tuesday -- White Chicken Chili, cornbread, sliced apples
Wednesday -- Hamburgers, baked beans, potato chips
Thursday -- Herbed salmon, butterfly shrimp, succotash, fruit salad


So how's your week shaping up? 


Link up over at inner pickle

1 comment:

  1. I'm a very picky eater, but Monday sounds delicious! :)
    Thanks for sharing your post on FB.

    gail

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.