Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Change

Change is good, at least that's what "they" say.
When my kids were little, I had one who rolled with the punches, embraced rearranged furniture. The other not so much. He'd come unglued at the mere suggestion of a change.
Myself, I like superficial changes. I love rearranging furniture (plus it's the only way I'm ever going to willingly deep clean!).
Deeper change is really hard for me, and I feel as if I've been in deeper change mode for a long time.
Real change is exhausting, time consuming, and freeing.
Recently I've done some changing with regard to family connections. Change without a road map is especially difficult, but I've had some really good guides along this road.
The big thing I keep telling myself is, "Change is not a destination, it's a process".

linking up at 5 Minute Friday

1 comment:

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.