Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY . . . May 27, 2014

Outside my window . . . already 75* and overcast. I think it's going to be a muggy day.

I am thinking . . . that sleeping through the night changes my perspective considerably.

I am thankful . . . for safe travels for all my peeps yesterday.

In the kitchen . . . banana bread over the weekend. Grilled burgers tonight.

I am wearing . . . my homemade cotton gown.

I am creating . . . not much. Things have so hectic I can't seem to get organized. Hope springs eternal!

I am going . . . to an appointment and then have the house to myself for the rest of the day :)

I am wondering . . . what may triggering some additional stress I've been feeling lately.

I am reading . . .  The Silent Twins by Marjorie Wallace.

I am looking forward to . . . having some quiet planning time today with everyone out of the house.

I am hearing . . . lots of quiet this morning. Alan and Claire are out of town, and Sam's gone to take care of a neighbors dogs. Just me and my dogs hanging out this morning.

Around the house . . . not feeling much motivation to clean. Organizing is okay, but that whole cleaning thing is just not appealing right now.

I am praying . . . for a friend looking for a job. Another friend who has just begun chemo for pancreatic cancer. For my family and me to have a good summer break.

One of my favorite things . . . is creating things of beauty, and yet I have so much difficulty organizing my time to allow that to happen.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . a calmer week than last week. I am hoping that will make it possible to get back on track.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . . 
a happy basket of color




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.