Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Books 2.1

Write 31 Days Day #14

This is my new approach to keeping up with my reading list. I have placed, what I hope, are decorative stacks around the house. This is because I can't seem to remember what's next! It also helps me to control purchasing more books. When I complete a book, especially devotional titles, I need to know what's next, and stacks make that easier.


This stack includes:

--Saving Jesus from the Church by Robin R. Meyers
--A History of Christianity Vol. 1 by Kenneth S. Latourette
--Prayers by Michel Quoist
--TrueFaced by Bill Thrall and Bruce McNicol
--The Sacred Art of Lovingkindness by Rabbi Rami Shapiro
--A Million Little Ways by Emily Freeman
--Faith Unraveled by Rachel Held Evans
--We Make the Road by Walking by Brian McLaren
--Devotional Classics by Richard J. Foster and James Bryan Smith

Clearly I have my work cut out for me.

Blessings!



1 comment:

  1. What a creative (and decorative) way to remember what you need to read :).

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.