Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday -- April 21, 2011




This week finds me in list mode:

1. The best Besties in the world! Three life long friends who helped me clean out my bonus room closet this week. It's so soothing I may just stay in there!


2. A tough/good day at therapy yesterday. Struggling with some old issues, but was able to talk about it with my therapist. Making some headway on the abuse.




3. A good walk yesterday afternoon even though it was cloudy and a little chilly. Picked some honeysuckle to remind me of important things. I also "rescued" some Tulip Poplar blossoms that were on the ground after our storms. Now they are floating in a crystal bowl on my kitchen counter.




4. A really good conversation with my dd and ds about a concert they went to. I am proud of the people they are becoming and the realizations they have. I hope to continue to grow right along with them.


5. A new study on the book of Esther. My Precepts group will be focusing on Esther for 4 weeks before we break for the summer. An uplifting way to end our year.




        
For more Thankful Thursday posts click here Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

2 comments:

  1. A good list of gifts to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing them.

    Hope you have a blessed Easter.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me. Keep working for freedom and let Jesus walk the healing road with you. I hope your Easter was astonishing. See you this Thursday. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.