Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Feel Good Friday -- April 8th, 2011

It's Feel Good Friday

Dd and I had a good giggle the other day looking through this old cookbook I found.


That reminded us of another book that never ceases to amuse us -- The Gallery of Regrettable Food.


This one is loaded with vile recipes that were perpetrated on unsuspecting Americans in the 40's, 50's and 60's.

More information on these hideous recipes can be found at The Gallery of Regrettable Food or www.lileks.com.

Have a great Feel Good Friday and I hope you find something tasty, not regrettable, to eat!


For more Feel Good Friday posts, swing on over to lia sophia tomgirl. Link up and leave a comment : )

3 comments:

  1. We had that Betty Crocker cookbook growing up. It was one of my mom's "go to" cookbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. My favorite cookbook horror post was about all sorts of aspic from the 60s. OMG, hysterical!! I can't wait to go check out that book!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.