Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Feel Good Friday -- April 1st (No Fooling!)

So I'm thinking back over the week to decide what to 
post for Feel Good Friday.

Should it be last Friday's film noir class? 

Maybe Saturday's trip to the grocery with dd where I spent
more money than I've ever spent before?

And then again, it might be Sunday's worship at Otter Creek
where Father Charles Strobel spoke.

Or what about spending Tuesday with my besties, sorting,
laughing, eating and generally having fun?

It's hard to pick!

Definitely not Monday, which was just a down in
the dumps kind of day.

And not Thursday since ds's gf got sick and I had to take
him to school, and got a call from dd that she'd had a
wreck (she's ok) and I had to go help her
and missed Bible study.
No definitely not Thursday!

I don't know so maybe I'll get a head start and pick
today's film noir class since we'll be watching

For more Feel Good Friday posts, swing on over to lia sophia tomgirl. Link up and leave a comment : )

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen, "The Lady Vanishes"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just loving putting the week into perspective and looking back over the good and bad? Thanks for coming by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, up and down week. Glad dd is ok!!!! There is also nothing like a good sermon. Our pastor is a complete jerk and we have been searching for a new church, but it is hard after going to the same church after 30 years. I keep praying the pastor will be reassigned somewhere else and we can go back.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.