Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday -- April 7, 2011


Thankful Thursday has started off sunny and warm! That's enough for me to be grateful all day!

Dd had a wreck last Thursday, but was not injured at all! I am so thankful that only the car was damaged. It's just stuff!

We had intense storms on Monday this week, and I am so grateful that we had no damage AND that dd made it home safely given that she was driving home during the 70-80 mile per hour wind gusts! I've never been so happy to see her in my life!

Ds had a virus on Tuesday and Wednesday, but is feeling much better now and returned to school this morning. It wasn't a "bad" illness, just an inconvenience. Nice to have him feeling like himself again!

I've been feeling not great (PMS, et al) and a bit down in the dumps for the past few days. I'm hoping that I'm going to see a turn around starting today. I'm thankful that God is faithful all the time.

Finally, I'm thankful for reconnecting with some folks from college and before and seeing the wonderful works they are involved in. For more info go to

For more Thankful Thursday posts click here Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

6 comments:

  1. You've been victorious through many trials - Praise the Lord! I'm visiting from Thankful Thursday. I'm so glad to have new friends to share thanksgiving with. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising Him for His ever-present hand!

    Visiting from Thankful Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping that you are having a much better end of the week than beginning. One of my favorite verses is "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" 1 Thessalonians 5:18

    Blessing,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you! I am going to check out those links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice posts. good reason to be thankful for. happy TT!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melanie,

    Bunch of stuff this week and another car accident. Not sure if you read Laurie's post. Glad all is okay. Happy TT. See you again next week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.