Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Feel Good Friday -- April 15th, 2011


Once more Friday has rolled around without The Girl reappearing. A continuing thanks to Sparkling for hosting us again.


So how's your week been?


Mine started out slowly, but has ended on a good note.


The weekend found me a tad down in the dumps. Dh was a dear. He let me rest extra and didn't complain about my mood.


Monday I got a good walk in around the neighborhood, before we had afternoon storms. Thankfully no damage and the electricity stayed on.


Tuesday my "besties" came to my house to help me do some sorting and organizing. We cleaned out 2 full-sized file cabinets, and got 1 of them all organized. Plus we had a wonderful Chocolate Torte!


Wednesday I got a good swim in, and spent the afternoon crocheting and playing.


Thursday was back to Precepts Bible study class. Unfortunately the recurring spring sinus headache hit with a vengeance. Blah! The evening brought a really good discussion among dh, ds and me. We talked about ds's schoolwork and plans for college. Eeek! He'll be a senior in high school once this school year is over! How did that happen!?!


But today -- today is going to be a good one. A quick and painless doctor's visit and then it's off to LLB's for some play time with the "besties". I know, 2 in 1 week! Woo-hoo! Then later this afternoon it's film noir class. I am really enjoying this class, not just the popcorn and movies, but the discussions have been really good as well.


So that's my week in a nutshell. I hope you've had a good week and have a great Feel Good Friday.


For more Feel Good Friday posts, swing on over to lia sophia tomgirl. Link up and leave a comment : )

2 comments:

  1. Love love, love the border! I will try and link up for Feel Good Friday too, later on today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by and linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.