Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Made by You Monday -- Smash Book My Way

So recently I saw this video --
Looks like fun, but I'm confused. I need to buy a special journal, pen and glue to do this?

I cleaned out my craft room on Friday with the help of my bff and dd, so as we cleaned and purged, I collected possible journals and odds and ends to use. Then my dd went through all my pens and markers, tossing the bad ones.

Friday night I sat down and started my version of the Smash Book. Wanna see?

Here's what I've done so far:
























There's no rhyme or reason for the pages or the order. Nor is there any rhyme or reason to how much fun I've had doing this! It's simply ridiculously entertaining.

link up at Skip to My Lou

2 comments:

  1. what an inspiring video! the funny thing is, I totally saw a display of that smash stuff at michael's today... we had already been in the store for like 30 min and with the smalls in tow, we were kind of running on borrowed time if you know what I mean, so I didn't stop to really look at it and figure out what it was, even though it looked super interesting and cool. love your book - you are right, it is so much fun + so liberating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to convince myself to do it without the book - but it's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.