Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Study, Part 2



(Warning: Adult content)








He always chose the study. Was this an effort to get at my dad or was it just more private?



They are babysitting us, my sister and me. There is the promise of a game. 




Then I am pressed against the paneled wall. His left hand holds me against the wall. I can feel it in the small of my back. He is muttering in my ear. He is saying things I cannot understand. He is talking about playing a game. “Let’s see what you like better. I know you’re going to like it. You know you’re going to like it.” I have no idea what he is talking about, but I am terrified. This is going to be bad.

His voice is escalating. He is harder and harder to understand. His voice is getting harsher. He reaches under my dress and pulls off my panties. He puts his finger inside my vagina. He squeezes with his hand. “How do you like that?” I can’t speak. I can’t breathe. I don’t know what I am supposed to do. He takes his hand away and I hear noises behind me. He is moving things around on my father’s desk.

He is talking again. “We are going to play a game. Which do you like more?”  He pushes something else inside me. It is one of the pens from my father’s desk. It is sharp and long and hurts. “What about that?” Then he pulls it out. He is getting more and more agitated. I can’t understand him at all now. What does he want from me? I can’t answer his questions or beg him to stop because he is holding me so tightly against the wall. I can barely breathe. He takes away the pen, and now it is the ebony letter opener. It is wider and hurts in a different way. He pulls it away. The next item is metal and cold. Scissors! He tells me he could cut me up inside. What if he does? I hold as still as I can. I don’t know how to may this stop. He is crazy-mean. He is going to kill me!

Suddenly the scissors are gone, but he is pressing up against my back now. I can feel his skin on my buttocks. He is pressing something into my anus. It hurts so badly! I am dying! He is pushing and pushing. I am sweating. I think I am going to throw up. I am going to pass out. The pain is unbearable. Then he stops. Something hot and wet is inside of me. He pulls out. The pressure is better but the pain is horrible. He is gone.

I still cannot move, even though he’s not holding me anymore. I lean against the wall sweating and in shock. I can’t even think.

He is back. What does that mean? He is nice again. He helps me into my panties, and picks me up in his arms. He carries me to the living room and tells her that I got hot playing. I need a bath. She takes me in her arms and heads to the bathroom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.