Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Holding on to Gratitude

I consider myself a grateful person, but sometimes it's hard to remember to express it. Thankful Thursday is a blessing in my life for giving me the opportunity to stop and think and share all the blessings in my life!

Today I am thankful for:

-- Air conditioning! We are suffering through a real heat wave here in Tennessee. The prediction is a little cooler today, i.e., we probably will stay under 100!

-- My dh for taking me away on a lovely weekend getaway last weekend. Time alone with dh is never to be squandered.

-- The five lovely friends I had lunch with yesterday. Thanks to Linda, Caroline, Sandra, Valerie, and Keith for sharing, laughing and just being such good friends!

-- It happens a lot, but I am so grateful for my therapist who is knowledgeable, kind and spiritual.

-- "Aha" moments when new realizations breakthrough.

-- Telephones. I know, I know. They can be terribly distracting and annoying, but they also allow me to talk with my dh even though he is all the way across the country!


“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
~ Psalm 100:4 (ESV)

Thankful Thursday is brought to you by Broken for God. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.