Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday



This Thankful Thursday comes to you from Cozumel, Mexico. We (dh & I) are on the last full day of our vacation, and it has been lovely. When we left home on Saturday we were concerned about the potential for bad weather while we were down here. Lots of rain was predicted. So far we've only had rain once, and that was on Sunday night. Every day has been beautiful with a mix of sun and clouds, and temperatures in the 70s and 80s.

I completed my scuba diving certification and went out yesterday on my first 2 dives as a full fledged scuba diver! I am very proud of myself for overcoming fear and trepidation, and taking the plunge (pun intended!) so that dh and I could enjoy this activity together.

I am frequently in awe of the beautiful world God has provided for us on this earth, but I have rarely had the opportunity to see God's underwater creations. Generally only in aquariums, but now I have seen God's aquarium! It is spectacular!

I hope I will have many more opportunities to visit in His aquarium in the future. For now I am just thankful for this experience.

find more Thankful Thursday at Grace Alone

3 comments:

  1. dh is very proud. It was a very good week. : >

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a blast. My sister dives and I need to - as you say - take the plunge!

    Stay safe! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.