Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday



It is the Thursday after Christmas and there is much for which to be thankful!

:: good time spent with lots of family

:: reconnecting with an aunt I had been somewhat estranged from for several years

:: the safety of all my family members (even though ds got a ticket for speeding yesterday! Thankfully no one was hurt)

:: a worship service on Christmas day that included worship, laughter, love and Christmas carols

:: time with my children and husband to just be -- enjoying fun things and conversations

:: lunch and conversation with my two besties yesterday

My hope for all of you is that you, too, have had a thankful holiday season thus far, and that we will all increase our thankfulness in the coming year.

Blessings

find more Thankful Thursday at Grace Alone

2 comments:

  1. What a great list. I would LOVE to have lunch with my besties but they live hundreds of miles away. You have so much to be thankful for and God Bless you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.