Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Layered Chicken Nachos

I love a quick and easy dinner, and it doesn't get much quicker and easier than this. I adapted it from an Leanne Ely recipe. I adapted it because I'm lazy and I like using what I have on hand.
Obviously I didn't get to it before they did!
1 10-oz. bag tortilla chips
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 12-oz. can white chicken breast, shredded
2 cups Mexican blend cheese
16-oz jar salsa
light sour cream

Spray a 9 x 13 pan with Pam. Make a layer of tortilla chips. Spread the black beans over chips. Top with chicken and 1 cup cheese. Make another layer of chips. Spoon half the salsa evenly over the chips and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Serve with sour cream and additional salsa. Serves 6.

Happy eating!

linking with Skip to My Lou

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.