Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summertime Fun -- Blog Style

Saw these questions on This Is Not Your Blog, and decided to steal them and play along. Share your answers in the comments, on your blog, FB, or via email (or not at all, but where's the fun in that!?!)

1- What are your five favorite movies?
Chocolat, Practical Magic, The King and I, How to Train Your Dragon, Sabrina
2- (since I'm asking all females) Would you rather go without makeup for a year, or without shaving your legs for a year?
makeup, hands down!
3- What book have you read recently that you really loved?
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
4- What book have you read recently that you really hated?
Dingley Falls by Michael Malone
5- If you had to eat one food for one meal every day for a year, which would you choose?
yogurt for breakfast
6- What was the best part of your senior year of high school?
I really don't remember. Maybe I've blocked it out, so lets go with graduating.
7- What piece of electronic equipment do you think you could easily live without?
iPod
8- Do you prefer your beverages through a straw, from a bottle or from another container?
just a glass -- a real glass
9- Would you rather have glow in the dark skin or squishy teeth?
without a doubt, glow in the dark skin. I have that recurring dream where all my teeth crumble and fall out -- ick! Plus, I'm afraid of the dark.
10- Who would win in a fight between Gandalf and Dumbledore?
Gandalf (sorry, Dumbledore)
11- Do you consider pushup bras to be a form of dishonesty?
I used to, but I also considered hair coloring dishonesty. Now I've decided I have better things to worry about!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to read Life of Pi!

    Thanks for playing with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.