Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

A Special Surprise

I got to help with something very special this weekend. A group of us got together to help a friend in need, and I just wanted to share it here as well.

I've been friend with these people since high school and we still hang out together regularly. The older I get the more I realize how special this is.

Keith and I have been friend since we were 7 years old and came to my school from Maine.

I think this is exactly what friendship is all about. As my husband said, 

Keith, you have blessed me and Melanie and countless others over the years and it has given us both a great deal of happiness just to have some part in your surprise. The wonderful thing about a gift is that it is free. There are no obligations. Just enjoy it. Love you!

So I hope you enjoy this video of friends celebrating friends.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.