Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Small

I'm in Cozumel. Meant to be diving all week, but I injured my ear on my first dives on Sunday, so there was no more diving for me.

Small things can have big impacts. Barotitis media -- overpressure of the middle ear. Just a little tiny swelling point and 8 days of diving become 8 days of reading and crocheting and sitting by the pool (except when tropical storm Erin steps in!).

And it makes me stop and think, what small things have I done that have had a big impact, whether for good or ill? A comment made without thinking. A dismissal of something that seemed unimportant. A smile flashed at just the right moment. A touch. 

Small things are the big things.


linking up to 5 Minute Friday

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from FMF. Beautiful. Sitting by the pool, chrocheting and reading sounds wonderful too. Take care. Rosanne

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.