Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY . . . October 29, 2013

Outside my window . . . . there is a dense fog and drops of rain clinging to the cherry tree's branches.

I am thinking . . . that grief and aging can be difficult things to bear. Praying for those struggling today.

I am thankful . . . for a good day yesterday; for a more positive attitude about myself; and for the strength to continue moving forward.

In the kitchen . . . a chicken in the crock-pot yesterday means so many options for dinner tonight.

I am wearing . . . my floral gown and plaid flannel robe. As always, a fashionista in the mornings.

I am creating . . . shawls. And looking at baby sweater and poncho patterns for a friend.

I am going . . . to my bestie's house today for crafting and talking. It's always a good way to spend a Tuesday.

I am wondering . . . about the future. I have a picture of the way I assumed things would be, but I recognize there are no guarantees.

I am reading . . . A Fatal Grace (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache #2) by Louise Penny.

I am looking forward to . . . continuing my path of healing and learning.

I am hearing . . . total peace and quiet. Tranquillité.

Around the house . . . I need to dust so badly it is ridiculous!

I am praying . . . for peace, contentment, comfort, and understanding.

One of my favorite things . . . is checking the stats on my blog. I know. I am quite shallow sometimes.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . it's a calmer week, thank you, Lord. Just one item today, tomorrow, and Thursday, with nothing currently on the books for Friday or Saturday. Yay!

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . .
the view from my window this morning





for more visit The Simple Woman's Daybook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.