Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bloggerversary!

So yesterday was my one year anniversary, and I completely forgot. It was the obvious thing to write about for Feel Good Friday but of course that didn't occur to me until after I had written about yoga


So I've been blogging for a year now. I'm still unsure what my purpose here is. I've written about cooking, my abuse as a child, yoga, my kids, quitting work, and all manner of other things. Sometimes it's a fun thing to blog and it comes without any effort. Other times, it's agony, trying to come up with something that someone else would want be willing to read. But mostly, it's given me a chance to vent about some things (i.e., the abuse, bad work environment) and a chance to remind myself of all the good things in my life (i.e., my dh, my kids, my friends).


So happy bloggerversary to me! (And watch for Monday's post about a much more important anniversary!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.